Automatically Switch Between Tap & Filtered Water with Culligan ClearLink PRO™ Technology
Get filtered water right from your sink at the touch of a button – without having to drill a hole or lose a soap dispenser!
ClearLink PRO™ is a first-to-market wireless technology to switch the main faucet between unfiltered and filtered water. For filtered water, turn on the cold water, push the ClearLink PRO™ button, and in a few seconds you have Reverse Osmosis water at the main faucet. When you’re done, simply turn off the water and the system will automatically divert back to unfiltered water, ensuring you do not waste filtered water.
And with many different finishes to choose from, you’ll be able to keep your kitchen fixtures coordinated.
While there are many benefits to this ground-breaking technology, here are a few of our customers’ favorites:
- You can use your existing faucet so you don’t have to drill a hole or lose a soap dispenser.
- Because of the wireless technology, you can place the ClearLink PRO™ button just about anywhere.
- The button has a filter life indicator so you know when you need to replace your filters.
- The system monitors your water quality ensuring you have the best water at all times for peace of mind.
- You can add filtered water to any room with a sink.